Keep your staff, your business & your property safe.
TagEvac® provides a fast, simple and safe method to check all areas of your building are clear on evacuation.
What is TagEvac® ?
TagEvac is the simple, fast and safe way to manage the evacuation of your building. It works like this.
- Every area in your building is divided into evacuation zones.
- In an emergency, each zone is visually checked by an appointed fire warden
- When clear, a TAG is taken from the zone’s designated ‘TAG Station’, confirming the zone has been checked.
- The fire warden takes the TAG to a central control board where emergency services can see at a glance which zones in the building have been checked.
‘Don’t make me think in an emergency!’
Simplicity lies at the heart of the TagEvac system. Clear colour coding for each zone means:
- while you’re in the building – you can tell in an instant if a specific area has been checked
- once you’re safe outside – a quick glance at the control board means you have a reliable overview of the situation.
The product is designed to be intuitive, durable and easy to adapt for different types of organisations. Each zone’s ‘TAG Station’ houses a removable magnetic TAG which is protected by a tamperproof cover. A plan shows the extent of zone coverage and helps you confirm the area is checked before removing the TAG.
One simple idea, multiple choices
One size never fits all, so TagEvac is easy to customise. We can work with your organisation to develop the exact solution to suit the way you operate – and fit with your existing safety systems. We’ve developed a large range of products to suit all environments and we can build bespoke.